SizeGenetics for Penis Curvature

Size GeneticsIn this article, I discuss SizeGenetics for penis curvature. When you are little, you do not notice some things that will bother you later in life. For instance, I have had a curved penis ever since I can remember. This was barely visible when it was flaccid, but when it got erect, it was more than obvious, it was bent downwards and for years I didn’t even think about it. Actually, until I reached a certain age, I just assumed that all other penises are looking like that. You simply do not know that something is wrong. And then, when I first encountered other penises in film, I realized that I am in the minority.

Growing Up With A Curved Penis

As I grew older and as I started going out with girls, this became one of my obsessions and quite possibly the most annoying thing in my life. Whenever there was a chance of me getting real intimate with a girl, I would break up with her for any reason that I could think of. Saying that it is because of my weird bent penis wasn’t really an option and I was quite sure it wouldn’t resonate well with the girls I went out with. However, as I was getting well into puberty, this really started to bother me, not being able to go all the way with girls.

Finally, I mustered up the courage to do it and the result was not exactly what I feared. But it wasn’t that spectacular either. It was obvious that the girl was somewhat confused by the shape of my penis and that it felt strange inside her. She even told me that afterward. She said she didn’t mind, but the look on her face couldn’t lie. However, she wasn’t freaked out about it, but she would have preferred a normal penis. I have had a few more sexual encounters and I discovered that girls are not really that thrilled when the penis looks out of the ordinary. I was effectively losing about two inches in length due to the curvature.

SizeGenetics for Penis Curvature

That is when I decided to do something about it. I went to a doctor and he told me that I could try with surgery. However, it is very expensive and also very unsafe. I was devastated. I then tried my luck on the internet and I hit the mother lode. I found out about this device called SizeGenetics that was supposed to straighten any curvature of the penis, whichever side it is bent towards. I didn’t rush into things, I did my research. I found everything there is about SizeGenetics and I liked what I found out. Soon, my own SizeGenetics penis extender came in the mail and I started using it immediately. Make sure to check out my full SizeGenetics review.

First of all, I was more than surprised at how comfortable it was. I thought that the advertisements were nothing but advertising phrases. It really did feel as comfortable as you wouldn’t imagine it to be. In less than a week, I was totally used to it and I started wearing it all the time, even when I went to work. No one even suspected. I told a few of my closest friends and they didn’t even tease me. They wished me luck.

Conclusion

And it really did turn out, very, fortunately. In nine or ten months I had a straight penis. I could notice the curvature getting smaller and smaller each month, and in less than a year, I was straight as an arrow. My penis looked at least 4 inches longer even though I knew I gained no more than two inches. This is the same results other users have experienced according to http://infospeak.org. That is when I realized that I gained at length in addition to straightening it out. I can tell you that I am living my life as a new man now, with girls being more than satisfied with my penis, both the size and the shape. All thanks to SizeGenetics!